Hardware/ Firmware Engineer – Embedded Developer
Who are we looking for:
Experienced electronics, electrical, and computer engineers to join our team. This individual will make a significant contribution to our sophisticated platform.
Your responsibilities are:
- PCB controller design and prototyping with on-board components.
- Developing power supply and battery charging PCBs.
- Embedded controller design, programming and debugging.
- Embedded programming for handling communication between sensors and cloud.
- Debugging hardware, signals, and controller behavior
- Proficient in product development using embedded microcontrollers and sensors.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of electrical troubleshooting.
- Design of PCB schematics, prototyping, and MCU programming is required.
- Knowledge of OS coding techniques, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
Good to have:
- good understanding of restful and socket APIs and data transmission methods.
- Proficient in using Linux Bash commands & understanding of version control tools like Git.
- Background in building, maintaining, and shipping sophisticated Hardware systems through multiple release cycles.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools.
- You are curious about technology & science. (You gotta be a geek like us)
- Team work matters more than individual work.
- Sharing and debating ideas to get to the right answer is important to you.
- You seek to act and don’t wait to be told.
- You like to teach those around you.
- You work hard and you also have passions outside of work that enrich your life.
Why you’ll love working here:
PANTOhealth is a fast-growing startup with idea to disrupt the maintenace of railway industry. We have a hard working, fast, collaborative and intimate team and we encourage personal along company growth. Other advantages are:
- Possibility to work fully remote on flexible time frame
- Working with some of the best engineers in industry and opportunity to learn best practices in software and hardware development
- Being very first employee of PANTOhealth and benefit of our early incentive plan
PANTOhealth is a Zebra startup with goals of:
- Sustainability and greener future
- Gender and race equality
- Being a flat organization and remaining flat where every employee feel ownership of his/her responsibilities.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org